Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sid & Sweta

Sweta and Sid are friends of Trisha... I did a pre-wedding shoot a while ago wiith Trisha and her fiance Pieter. (You'll also find Trish and Pieter in my earlier post in this blog) Trisha and Pieter are now married. :)

It was perfect that Sweta and Sid had booked me for a photo shoot around autumn... as I knew exactly where to take them... at Treasury/Fitzroy Gardens!!! This place is just amazing in autumn!

Sweta and Sid recently celebrated their 10-year anniversary. That's why this was a pretty special photo shoot... :) I feel so honoured to have captured these shots for them... To be part of a very special milestone in their relationship... :)

Congratulations Sweta & Sid!!! :)

















































No comments:

Post a Comment