Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Brother and Sister

So... I finally got my toy! Canon EF 70-200mm f2.8L IS II USM!!! :)

The weather had been really crap the whole week though... Rain after rain after rain... Good for the very limited fresh water supply of Melbourne though! :)

Anyway... I asked my brother and sister if they wouldn't mind modeling for me as I really wanted to try my new lens out! Well... I didn't even have to ask twice!

My brother (Jeffrey) is such a poser! My sister... not really. hehe

Anyway... I gotta keep practicing anyway. Never stop practicing... different shots... poses... composition... That way, I'd never stop learning. :)

Here's a few shots that night... It was almost 8pm when we took these shots. Had to bump the camera ISO to 400 to 800... and even 1600 towards the end. Lucky the Canon 7D is still pretty clean at those ISO levels. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment