Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Emmy and Belle

Emmy and Belle are sisters. Emmy is the older of the two...

Time flies... I remember when I used to photograph Emmy when she was much smaller... I used to say to Luke (Emmy and Belle's father) that Emmy is my "model". But that was back when Belle wasn't born yet. I think now... Belle is giving Emmy a run for her money in modeling... what do you think? hehe

Nah... they are BOTH absolutely gorgeous!!!

Emmy used to be shy... but now, she's like "Take a photo of me now! Take a photo of me now!" She's definitely a model in the making! Belle is still a bit shy... but I think it won't be for long. :)

Looking forward to my next photo session with these two little angels next year!

Photos below are shown from Earliest to Latest. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment