Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Miss Charmaine Walker

I've always wanted to try fashion photography... but I really have no idea how to do it! I mean... usually I take photos of children and families... which to be honest, I find a lot easier! With children, you just have to make them happy... they will laugh and smile... and I just shoot away! Those precious candid moments... Same with family photoshoots...  :)

But with fashion... especially when there is a model... it's totally different. The poses are important... the style of clothes... hair... make-up... etc. The smallest change in facial expression would end up in a totally different result...

I am quite fortunate to have met Charmaine through a friend... I told her that I am looking to expand my portfolio to include fashion shoots... and she was more than willing to collaborate. :) She studied modeling, which made it perfect because then she knew exactly what to do. I learned so much from her!!!

She is so much fun to shoot with... very professional... at the same time very down-to-earth person... have lots of ideas... always smiling (when not in front of the camera - coz that 'serious' look is important when in front of the camera - hehe) AND the added bonus.... she's just absolutely GORGEOUS!

What an awesome first fashion photo shoot for me! :)

Charmaine... thank you for your time. I really learned heaps! Looking forward to our next photo shoot! :)

Here are just some of the shots from the day...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment