Sunday, December 12, 2010

Maanas...

Meet Maanas... Gorgeous little boy of Sai and Vijaya...

I met Sai and Vijaya at Surya's 2nd year birthday party 2 months ago... (Surya is also in my blog). Vijaya told me that she would like me to take photos of their child soon after she gives birth... And now is that time! :)

Maanas is now 4 weeks old...  :)

I think Maanas is Daddy's Little Boy... at least for now! hehe Maanas would cry during the photoshoot... but as soon as he hears his Dad's voice... or as soon as his Dad gives him a cuddle, he would stop.

But then again... maybe it's just me and my huge camera and flash that Maanas found annoying! hehe Nevertheless... Maanas was such a pleasure to photograph! He's such a cute and energetic little boy! He has the most beautiful feet... as you'll see below.

To Sai and Vijaya... thank you very much for allowing me to capture some of these special moments of you and Maanas... I hope that you like the photos... as much as I enjoyed taking them...

Congratulations!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment